Ready to play a more senior role in healthcare? Jacksonville University has identified some of the most in-demand niches in nursing today and created innovative online programs that prepare you to meet those challenges.
Learn to lead and manage other nurses in a hospital, clinic or other healthcare organization with an MSN: Leadership in Healthcare Systems. Prepare to teach and mentor the next generation of nurses with an MSN: Clinical Nurse Educator. Or, combine your clinical expertise with an advanced knowledge of information technology and use health data to improve healthcare delivery, patient safety and medical outcomes with an MSN: Informatics Specialization. As an online pioneer with almost 15 years of experience in online education, Jacksonville University brings you online MSN programs that prepare you to make a meaningful difference in healthcare.
Why Jacksonville University?
At Jacksonville University, you don't have to pause your life to earn your degree. Our MSN programs provide all the benefits of a traditional classroom in a flexible virtual format. Earn the same degrees earned by students on campus!
- More than 80 years of academic excellence
- Ranked among America’s Best Colleges and best online graduate nursing programs by U.S. News & World Report
- Graduate- and doctoral-level professors
- Instructor-led streaming video lectures and discussion boards
- Applied learning in your hometown
- Connect and collaborate via email, instant messaging, chat and group study
- Personalized attention from your academic advisor and personal success coach
- Convenient 8-week courses start 6 times per year
- Financial aid and interest-free payment plans available
- JU nursing scholarships available to qualified students
- No application fee
What You'll Learn
Jacksonville University MSN programs share a core nursing curriculum in which you will:
- Examine concepts related to healthcare organization and delivery
- Explore the nurse’s role as an advocate for healthcare policy and a health promotion educator
- Develop effective communications skills
- Cultivate the leadership skills necessary to deliver high quality healthcare that positively affects patient outcomes
- Gain insight into information systems and technology that can help enhance, integrate and coordinate patient care
- Discover how to analyze data to improve medical outcomes
- Understand how to manage information so it can be used for evidence-based care and patient education
- Use evidence-based practices in your specialized area of professional nursing
In addition to this core curriculum, you also will gain knowledge and skills in your chosen specialization. Click on the links above for more information.
Take charge of your career! Request more information or enroll now.