RN to MSN Bridge Program Online – Bypass 10 Bachelor’s Degree Credits!
The fastest, most flexible path into a leadership or educational role is with Jacksonville University's accelerated RN to MSN bridge program.
Now you can enter advanced practice faster than if you were to pursue an RN to BSN and an MSN separately. Go directly from RN to MSN and earn your master’s up to three terms sooner by bypassing 10 bachelor’s credits! Finish your BSN courses, and once you reach your graduate-level courses, choose from three specializations: Clinical Nurse Educator, Leadership in Healthcare Systems or an Informatics Specialization. Whatever concentration you choose, you’ll earn the same respected degree as nursing students on campus. Best of all, you’ll enjoy a 100% online classroom that allows for real-time interaction with classmates and instructors – a virtual “best seat in the class” every time you log in!
RN to MSN Bridge Program Advantages
At Jacksonville University, you don't have to pause your life to earn your degree. Our RN to MSN program online provides all the benefits of a traditional classroom in a flexible online format.
- Receive 30 credits toward your BSN for your active U.S. RN license
- Transfer up to 60 credits toward your BSN from regionally accredited schools
- Save time and money – bypass 10 credits toward your BSN
- Choose from three MSN specializations
- Complete two degrees in one accelerated track
BSN: What You'll Learn
- Successfully manage patients with increasing levels of complexity
- Solve problems, resolve conflicts and delegate
- Weigh legal and ethical dilemmas in critical care
- Effectively communicate and make decisions in a rapidly changing environment
- Exercise critical thinking methods to identify and solve problems
MSN: What You'll Learn
Jacksonville University’s MSN programs share a core nursing curriculum in which you will:
- Examine concepts related to healthcare organization and delivery, including how cultural and socioeconomic factors impact health outcomes
- Explore the nurse’s role as a healthcare policy advocate and health educator
- Hone the communication and leadership skills needed to deliver high quality, culturally competent healthcare
- Understand information technologies that can help enhance, integrate and coordinate patient care
- Discover how to manage and analyze health information and data so they can be used for evidence-based care, patient education, and improving medical outcomes
- Prepare to use evidence-based practices in your specialized area of professional nursing
In addition to this core curriculum, you will gain knowledge and skills in your chosen specialization:
Why Choose the RN to MSN Bridge Program
- Gain skills you can implement immediately on the job
- Advance into a more fulfilling position faster more quickly
- Prepare for continued studies at the doctoral level
- Expand your career options to include academia or healthcare organizations
- Communicate with peers and professors, giving you broad exposure to the nursing community
Who Should Enroll
Offered online through The College of Health Sciences, School of Nursing, this CCNE-accredited program is for registered nurses looking for an accelerated path to an MSN degree, who want to: 1) combine clinical expertise with a passion for teaching; 2) manage and organize other nurses, provide leadership in a healthcare organization, and influence and implement institutional policies; or 3) use medical information and technology to improve patient care. The 100% online classroom with courses taught in 8-week sessions means time and location no longer prevent you from pursuing your educational goals. In fact, the RN to MSN bridge program online offers you the opportunity to accomplish your goal even faster!
Take charge of your career! Request more information or enroll now.